Entertainment Cheers from Uruguay!

Diegan

New User
Nov 4, 2015
Hi guys, my name is Diego, I am from Uruguay, although I lived many years in sunny Barcelona, Spain.

I was planning on creating videos on my free time, try to be a content creator and earn some money. Searching for info on monetization in Youtube, I found out about Freedom.

I joined the forums to ask questions about how to start the whole process (from scratch, I have no adsense or Youtube account) so, first I came here to say hi :)

My hobbies are reading, watching films and videogames (how innovative!!).

My favourite food is of course pizza followed closely by pasta (those italians really know what they are doing...)

I don't run a channel yet, but it will be mostly top ten lists and lists of fun or wtf stuff.

Anyway, it's nice to be here, hopefully I'm in the right place and we can all grow togerher?

Cheers!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Diegan,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You have come to the right place to grow your channel. The forums can be a great place to find ideas, form collaborations/groups/clans, be motivated and inspired, and more! Start with sections for topics that you are interested in. :)

I like watching films too! My favourite movies have probably got to be Inception, Interstellar, or The Dark Knight trilogy (I know, not a movie but they're all great!) Essentially any of Christopher Nolan's work is a work of art to me. What are some of your favourite movies? Maybe you can do a top ten list for movies of 2015!

Speaking of ideas for your channel, since your subject is pretty broad try having a look in the "General Discussion" section! You can even create a thread for this but it's a great way to find some ideas.

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, I hope you launch your channel soon!