Gaming Check out my Last AW montage & almost to 100 subs

NcrRangerGaming

Well-Known User
Apr 13, 2014
YouTube
Hey, I have some feedback that might make your montages better :)

While visual effects can make a montage look waaaay cooler, some of the ones you used made it kinda hard to watch and see the guys you were shooting. Just use in moderation and use them nicely.

Also, there was a part in the beginning, where someone scream extremely loud into their mic, if I was a new viewer to your channel, I would've turn the video off and watched someone else's montage. My advice is either low your voice audio. The scream made me cringe a little.

Hopefully these tips can help you make some really awesome montages :)

_ ItsSnow

Rising User
Oct 3, 2014
YouTube
2xg3mini
Hey, I have some feedback that might make your montages better :)

While visual effects can make a montage look waaaay cooler, some of the ones you used made it kinda hard to watch and see the guys you were shooting. Just use in moderation and use them nicely.

Also, there was a part in the beginning, where someone scream extremely loud into their mic, if I was a new viewer to your channel, I would've turn the video off and watched someone else's montage. My advice is either low your voice audio. The scream made me cringe a little.

Hopefully these tips can help you make some really awesome montages :)
THanks for the advise but the scream was on purpose. I still get what ur saying tho