Solved Channel was deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythrilGuy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 9, 2014
YouTube
I'm not blaming Freedom in any shape or form.

So with YouTube you can create multiple channels with one email and I had two, deleted one, but YouTube deleted both. So, I'm a little upset. Now I wasn't gaining a lot of money, but it was enough to buy a decent new game every month.
So with my channel now being deleted, sadly, would I have to set up a new one and start over to continue gaining revenue? I mean of course with the content not being there I can't gain advertisement views, so I was just wondering if I would get the most recent months monetized views ad revenue.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'm not blaming Freedom in any shape or form.

So with YouTube you can create multiple channels with one email and I had two, deleted one, but YouTube deleted both. So, I'm a little upset. Now I wasn't gaining a lot of money, but it was enough to buy a decent new game every month.
So with my channel now being deleted, sadly, would I have to set up a new one and start over to continue gaining revenue? I mean of course with the content not being there I can't gain advertisement views, so I was just wondering if I would get the most recent months monetized views ad revenue.
Sorry to hear mate, have you contacted youtube about this matter?
As for the payments. You get payd up till the date you were linked with your channel.
So your going to start anew now then?

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
If you have recently just done this you may be able to restore it. Make sure you do this straight away if you want to get it back.

If you deleted your google account you can go here to restore it https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6236295?vid=1-635803165246308442-4023202936

Not sure where the link to recover a specific youtube account but I'm pretty sure that can be done also. Maybe our support team might know more about recovering a youtube channel also so you could try and message them Create a support ticket

As for payments you should be paid up until your account was deleted as Twilight said.

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Just to add a little to what @Koala_Steamed has said and to help others avoid a similar situation. :)

There are 2 options when deleting a channel, "Delete Channel" and "Delete Account".

Delete Channel - This will delete an individual YouTube channel, this is a permanent thing and there is no way to restore it.

Delete Account - This deletes your account and all channels linked to it, this can be restored by following the link that @Koala_Steamed has posted.

Hope that cleared a couple things up :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.