Gaming Changes To My Channel! Leave Suggestions!

Paul Anduja

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2014
YouTube
Hello everyone at freedom! Today I've made a video discussing how I will be uploading more videos to my channel! In addition I will still be live streaming just as much as I already do! I made this decision mainly because I feel as if my subs and people in general deserve more than I give. Some of you take time out of your day to watch me, and I may not even be entertaining, but knowing you support me feels great! With that being said I have put my official schedule in the description of my video! I will be making my videos on Wednesdays and streaming Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! If anyone could please go to my video and leave at least one suggestion of a series idea, commentary topic you want covered, something I could do with subs, etc... Then please do! The only thing I ask is that you do not suggest any lets play ideas, because I'm already on top of that and I am slowly planning some stuff for lets plays! Thanks for the support and help love you all!

Video Link:
Subscribe If You Enjoy!

Paul Anduja

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2014
YouTube
I will check it out now :) what do you stream on?
I stream on youtube, which sounds weird, but its a very amazing experience. It really helps you grow faster than Twitch to be honest because of the use of video tags that they allow you to use. I highly recommend trying out YT streaming if you have the internet for it! At some point, if my YT takes off and gets bigger, then i will eventually switch to Twitch for double the income and twice as much fun :) thanks for taking the time to watch and suggest stuff!

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
No problem! i think i am going to stream on YouTube soon! i'm going to be streaming a full play-through of Until Dawn ps4 on the 24th so 8+ hour stream to celebrate 100 subs which will be cool! i was deciding to go with either twitch or YouTube but i think i'm 100% gonna stream on YouTube now :D