YouTube Chances of getting claims on 8-bit Star Wars music in Dark Forces?

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
It's all 8-bit remakes of John Williams' original tracks, so I feel like there is little to no chance that I might get claims, but I don't know that for sure. I'm a very cautious YouTuber, but does anyone think I'm being too cautious over something as low quality an 8-bit Star Wars soundtrack?

I'm just asking because that's the next game I'm gonna streaming after Dead Space.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
You won't get claims from people claiming the star was music, you might get claimed by the person who made the remake though so be sure to have permission to use that.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
You won't get claims from people claiming the star was music, you might get claimed by the person who made the remake though so be sure to have permission to use that.
Sounds like something that could apply to every soundtrack composer ever. I've had almost no problems with most of the games I've played because the music they contain is usually made specifically for that game instead of downloaded from some other site, like a lot of indie games do. I've only gotten one claim from a non-indie game because of a track that was taken from another site.