CEO of Jewelry company Header

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
So I was recently contacted by the CEO of a clothing brand company. I've been working on this for about a day doing photo touching, lighting adjustments, font selection (still deciding) and the look of it. This is still a work in progress but will be finished soon but here is what I have so far.
WIP is there to keep it from being stolen (which i doubt any one will steal it.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    889.8 KB · Views: 18

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
I'd suggest adding a very subtle drop shadow (maybe set to linear burn) under the text, as the text on the right panel becomes hard to read because it's light text on a light part of an image. Other than the contrast management, this is pretty good. Nice and simple, classy with script and sans-serif combo. Keep it up!

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
This looks so clean and simple! I think you did a good job, looks clear and the colouring looks nice too. The fonts are cool too, bonus points for you my friend (y) (Y)
I'd suggest adding a very subtle drop shadow (maybe set to linear burn) under the text, as the text on the right panel becomes hard to read because it's light text on a light part of an image. Other than the contrast management, this is pretty good. Nice and simple, classy with script and sans-serif combo. Keep it up!
Well its finished now, I'll post the full project tomorrow.