Request CD gaming revieuw

CDgaming1994

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey freedom family,

This is my 3th week on youtube and i got 15 subs in my first week (mostly ppl i know RL + Freedom family)
But since then i cant seem to get any1 subscribing to my channel.
I seem to get enough views. and i post on social media.

Could any1 tell me what i am doing wrong, or is this normal in the start ?

Cameron
CD gaming

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey freedom family,

This is my 3th week on youtube and i got 15 subs in my first week (mostly ppl i know RL + Freedom family)
But since then i cant seem to get any1 subscribing to my channel.
I seem to get enough views. and i post on social media.

Could any1 tell me what i am doing wrong, or is this normal in the start ?

Cameron
CD gaming
People always get very little views at the start, because it entirely depends on how people find you, and the content of your videos. From your introduction video, it's mostly slower paced. People need to be interested during the first 30-40 seconds of your video. I'd consider having a small highlight reel early on, and showing off great moments in between, or having annotations to show off special parts ^^

CDgaming1994

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
People always get very little views at the start, because it entirely depends on how people find you, and the content of your videos. From your introduction video, it's mostly slower paced. People need to be interested during the first 30-40 seconds of your video. I'd consider having a small highlight reel early on, and showing off great moments in between, or having annotations to show off special parts ^^
Oh yeah thats a smart idea. that i didnt think of that myself.
Thats a sure on my Ark series. for the others i have to see if thats possible

Thx alot