Gaming Cannabis Enthusiast and Commentator

Psychogenic

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Freedom Forums! My name is Gavin and I really enjoy recording gameplay and commentating over them for YouTube videos. I currently work at my local UPS retail store and I enjoy it a lot there. I work every day after school (I am in high school, still) and I'm hoping to eventually use YouTube as a side job. I am extremely devoted to creating new content and I know I have more things to work on such as different topics and quality. I just ordered an HD 1080p PVR game capture for my Xbox 360 as well as a new microphone for better audio quality. Those are both coming tomorrow so I'll be having some Black Ops 2 gameplay up here soon. But basically I just want some feedback on my channel and what you think I should add, or improve on. I want to keep the cannabis theme because I want a personal part of who I am in there and that's one of the things my channel is about. I plan on posting skate videos after the winter and really just keep commentating. I really love doing it and I'm excited for this PVR to come so I can record really great high definition gameplays.

You can check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/Psychogenic

I haven't done any reviews on anything as I've talked about life stories and such so far, but I'm still in the process of getting my channel out there and I'm really trying to gain some recognition. So please, post any feedback and please let me know what I can do to not only improve my channel but to gain more attention from those who browse YouTube.

Id especially like feedback on these two videos:

SMOKING LEAN BLUNTS:

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH XANAX:

I try to talk about experiences I've had in my life and encourage those to think about what they're doing. I only condone the use or marijuana on my channel as I'm against any and all other drugs.

Thank you and have a fantastic day!

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
welcome buddy nice coms but the video is not good as its of a game i dont see no cannabis which i expect to see... lol it would of been better if u just had a still image while u spoke uno or a slide show.... just my opinion

Psychogenic

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
welcome buddy nice coms but the video is not good as its of a game i dont see no cannabis which i expect to see... lol it would of been better if u just had a still image while u spoke uno or a slide show.... just my opinion
It's funny because my boss found my YouTube somehow so I have to be discrete with that but he knows I smoke so I'll try to find some way to work around that. I'll definitely be posting videos where I commentate when I'm high and I'll definitely include still images or videos of some sort of what I'm smoking on, so expect to see that! I definitely appreciate your feedback and there will be some changes due to your input. Thanks a lot, man!

kensta fps games

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
ah okay i see :) it sounds like your boss is understanding tho :) tell him your youtube idea's etc to grow he may be like cool but dont bring it to work etc etc or u never know if u ever get noticed he may sponsor u , hehehehe yeah some still images would be great man fuckit ill sub u right now so i know myself :D as your speach is great and on topic :)

Psychogenic

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
ah okay i see :) it sounds like your boss is understanding tho :) tell him your youtube idea's etc to grow he may be like cool but dont bring it to work etc etc or u never know if u ever get noticed he may sponsor u , hehehehe yeah some still images would be great man fuckit ill sub u right now so i know myself :D as your speach is great and on topic :)
Yeah my in one of my previous videos I talked about an experience of mine with xanax and my place of employment and to be honest it was a little difficult talking about it but I felt like it was something I needed to get off of my chest. So I'm rather shocked that he's cool with my channel and whatnot. And thanks again for your positive feedback, it really is appreciated. (y) (Y)