Community Can We Still Make It On YouTube??

ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
andre_wakefield
The way I see it, and I think this way about EVERYTHING. What % of the world are billionaires and millionaires? About 1%. How many people who want to and try to make it to the NBA, NFL, MLB, etc.? 1% if not less. Same thing goes with YouTube. The chances of you becoming famous or a millionaire on YouTube are the same. About 1%.

But it also depends on what your idea of "making it" is. Just like you said in your video. As long as you're happy and growing, no matter how fast or slow, you're on your way to making it. You never know how things will turn out. Everyone starts with nothing. Of course I dream of becoming a popular youtuber and making good money to support myself and my family. Of course I dream of being a millionaire. Of course I dream about surpassing PewDiePie in subscribers. But I told myself that if I even make a DOLLAR on youtube, that is success. I stay at home and play video games, edit videos, laugh my ass off, and meet new people. Getting compensated in ANY way for those things is amazing.

I really enjoyed this video. It really got my brain working lol. Spec Ops is an awesome game by the way

Reactions: Charles Meekins

LeGenDaryPuLse

Mythic User
Nov 26, 2015
Not in Fallout 4
YouTube
The way I see it, and I think this way about EVERYTHING. What % of the world are billionaires and millionaires? About 1%. How many people who want to and try to make it to the NBA, NFL, MLB, etc.? 1% if not less. Same thing goes with YouTube. The chances of you becoming famous or a millionaire on YouTube are the same. About 1%.

But it also depends on what your idea of "making it" is. Just like you said in your video. As long as you're happy and growing, no matter how fast or slow, you're on your way to making it. You never know how things will turn out. Everyone starts with nothing. Of course I dream of becoming a popular youtuber and making good money to support myself and my family. Of course I dream of being a millionaire. Of course I dream about surpassing PewDiePie in subscribers. But I told myself that if I even make a DOLLAR on youtube, that is success. I stay at home and play video games, edit videos, laugh my ass off, and meet new people. Getting compensated in ANY way for those things is amazing.

I really enjoyed this video. It really got my brain working lol. Spec Ops is an awesome game by the way
Thank you Im glad you enjoyed the video. Spec Ops the line made me really just think about my decisions and just made me feel bad overall about what I've done lol it was a real experience

ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
andre_wakefield
Thank you Im glad you enjoyed the video. Spec Ops the line made me really just think about my decisions and just made me feel bad overall about what I've done lol it was a real experience
Yeah I've beaten the game multiple times on PS3 a few years ago. Started PC gaming this past summer and it was the first game I got lol. But your video really inspired me to make one of my own on this topic. Hope you don't mind haha.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Good talk @LeGenDaryPuLse!

I guess the moral is to appreciate what you have in the present whether it be ten subscribers, sixty, or four thousand. YouTube's meant to be a platform for sharing first and foremost and if that's what you're doing then you're doing it right! :)

I like the whole concept of "One Take", it's nice getting to hear a person to person kind of commentary video.

Keep up the good work!

PatrickDJ1994

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 27, 2015
YouTube
PatrickDJ1994
It is true what he is kinda saying Not all of us is gonne make it big on youtube there are Million other people uploading at the same time as we are and not everyone can be watched at the same time BUT thats the good thing about youtube You are never really to late to watch a video becouse Videos on youtube are forever if youtube/creator doesnt remove it

LeGenDaryPuLse

Mythic User
Nov 26, 2015
Not in Fallout 4
YouTube
Good talk @LeGenDaryPuLse!

I guess the moral is to appreciate what you have in the present whether it be ten subscribers, sixty, or four thousand. YouTube's meant to be a platform for sharing first and foremost and if that's what you're doing then you're doing it right! :)

I like the whole concept of "One Take", it's nice getting to hear a person to person kind of commentary video.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you!

Reactions: Danny

Zatacka

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 13, 2016
Sweden
YouTube
Still tho.. Even if u know u are one of those 9 people that wont make it, dont ever give up.. i know i wont

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
you won't make it unless you try, i mean not all footballers will play for united or Chelsea will they but even if they only play for say Boston united (my team) and still trying their best, that's what matters the most to me

the worst thing to do is never try and then wonder what might have been right?

Zatacka

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 13, 2016
Sweden
YouTube
you won't make it unless you try, i mean not all footballers will play for united or Chelsea will they but even if they only play for say Boston united (my team) and still trying their best, that's what matters the most to me

the worst thing to do is never try and then wonder what might have been right?
Exactly, u'll always have dat regret of not knowing what could have happened if u only tried a bit hard, a bit longer

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
I believe in a couple sayings about people and reaching success. Dream it, work towards it, believe it and visualize it, and you can achieve it. Unless you're ready to put in the work needed, you're not going to get there. Keep putting in the time and hard work. Even if you fall down, get back up and keep pushing toward your big goal. To quote Soichiro Honda - "Success is 99 percent failure."

Reactions: ATCK21