Tips & Tricks Can Anyone Give Feedback To My Video

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys I never actually ever done this here but I wanted to get some feedback to my new video just this one video and let me know how is it....is it enjoyable or its just a normal video that anyone will click away

TechGuruMax

Freedom! Member
Jan 30, 2016
YouTube
Color and resolution is great! I would suggest moving your selfie-thumbnail to the bottom right of the screen....If you notice at that start of the video, your thumbnail is partially blocking the title, but there's nothing important at all at the bottom right corner. Aside from that, I would try to avoid cursing :3 I'm only mentioning this because I love your energy and kids -> young teens eat up that energy and you might shy away a portion of that demographic, plus it's a good life skill lol!. I understand you're in the spur of the moment, in fact that's what makes the video so enjoyable, but just tossing that out there. Also, I might swap the title around and bring the subject first, in this case Geometry Dash, it might help your SEO -> "Geometery Dash - THIS WILL MAKE ME INSANE!!! Part #1"

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Color and resolution is great! I would suggest moving your selfie-thumbnail to the bottom right of the screen....If you notice at that start of the video, your thumbnail is partially blocking the title, but there's nothing important at all at the bottom right corner. Aside from that, I would try to avoid cursing :3 I'm only mentioning this because I love your energy and kids -> young teens eat up that energy and you might shy away a portion of that demographic, plus it's a good life skill lol!. I understand you're in the spur of the moment, in fact that's what makes the video so enjoyable, but just tossing that out there. Also, I might swap the title around and bring the subject first, in this case Geometry Dash, it might help your SEO -> "Geometery Dash - THIS WILL MAKE ME INSANE!!! Part #1"
Thank you very much for suggesting I really appreciate it yea I know I curse a lot and this game just makes it more frustrating that swear words just come out well I will try to reduce it down and yea I now think that my facecam should have been in the bottom right would be much better and thanks for suggesting the title I guess I should rename it now
Anyone thank you for telling me this I always thought its my commentary that didn't bring viewers

pices26

Rising User
Oct 10, 2014
YouTube
Your video is good generally and my suggestion is that you should find like your thing.
What do I mean by that?
Have something unique like a lot of people have, monologue, saying, or more face cam action.
But as you will have more subs it will get easier because when you will do something that people like then they will comment and you will know.
Good luck :)

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Your video is good generally and my suggestion is that you should find like your thing.
What do I mean by that?
Have something unique like a lot of people have, monologue, saying, or more face cam action.
But as you will have more subs it will get easier because when you will do something that people like then they will comment and you will know.
Good luck :)
Well I always try to find something as u said face cam action or something and I usually don't stay to it because as u said again there are not much subs that actually see that