VR Calling All Zychon Partners

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Big news in the works! Zychon is allowing a community channel, and it shall be managed by Yours Truly! The Branding and everything is in the works still, but we will shortly be available for Zychon Partners to upload! It's a community gaming channel where you get to upload what you feel showcases your channel. By that I mean, if you upload Minecraft, we would love to see some Minecraft videos from you on the channel.

The reason this is exciting is it centralizes and creates connections within the Zychon community, as well as allowing our collective force to allow us to become bigger, faster, together. The success of the Zychon Gaming channel should directly correlate to your channels seeing increased success.

Now, just a few rules to uploading to Zychon Gaming.
1. Upload as Unlisted and send an email with the link to [email protected] along with the title of the video, any words you want into the description, tags.
2. Make sure no content ID claims the video. Uploading as unlisted should help this out, as you would find out where you needed to make adjustments to avoid the content ID.
3. Wait for a little bit. We expect this to be a success, so there will most likely be multiple partners uploading. As such, I personally will do my best to give you an expected upload date.

We wish for every Zychon Partner to want to upload on Zychon Gaming. PM me if you need the channel link, as pasting it in this section would violate Forum rules.
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing Zychon grow as a community.