YouTube Bye Bye Freedom

RatCastHD

Respected User
Feb 17, 2015
YouTube
RATCASTHD
So after loads of thinking its time for me to leave. The community are cool and Ill still be in the forum, but I want to end my partnership, I dont feel like the support is here for new youtubers that needs to be. My friend joined a network where ill be going, no names, they got him youtube verified, suply music, very good support via email and skype, higher payouts and more, and I feel like freedom is just about getting the people on the network then not supporting them.

The only thing ive found good about this network was the free music but ill get that where im going. If an admin reads please accept my unlink request asap.

Its been emotional guys and girls and good luck on your ride

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
So after loads of thinking its time for me to leave. The community are cool and Ill still be in the forum, but I want to end my partnership, I dont feel like the support is here for new youtubers that needs to be. My friend joined a network where ill be going, no names, they got him youtube verified, suply music, very good support via email and skype, higher payouts and more, and I feel like freedom is just about getting the people on the network then not supporting them.

The only thing ive found good about this network was the free music but ill get that where im going. If an admin reads please accept my unlink request asap.

Gotta wait for the 30 day unlink time. Also there is no network that can guarantee verification... They can submit your channel for consideration but there is no guarantee it is accepted at all and generally they won't submit small channels as it looks bad on them.

Reactions: Kan

RatCastHD

Respected User
Feb 17, 2015
YouTube
RATCASTHD
Gotta wait for the 30 day unlink time. Also there is no network that can guarantee verification... They can submit your channel for consideration but there is no guarantee it is accepted at all and generally they won't submit small channels as it looks bad on them.

How do i block you from posting on my posts? thanks

OV1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
The one thing this MCN had over the others was George being front and center. The lack of his presence is aiding in people leaving. They are loosing the little hope they had. He kept people dreaming. George Vanous! Where are you know! (TRON Reference)

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Admins can't facilitate the unlink process as in the contract it states you must wait 30 days. Also sad to see you leave :/ I wish you and your channel all the best! I also removed your partner badge since you're planning to leave the partnership.

RatCastHD

Respected User
Feb 17, 2015
YouTube
RATCASTHD
Admins can't facilitate the unlink process as in the contract it states you must wait 30 days. Also sad to see you leave :/ I wish you and your channel all the best! I also removed your partner badge since you're planning to leave the partnership.

Since im still contracted im still a partner till this time, so why remove? remove when im gone..... to many jobs bodies on here as well lol madness how poor the customer service is

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Since im still contracted im still a partner till this time, so why remove? remove when im gone..... to many jobs bodies on here as well lol madness how poor the customer service is

Because you have access to everything already. 30+ Posts on our forums gives you full access, so you lose nothing but the badge. To many jobs? I'm confused with this statement. You're losing out on a cosmetic item, nothing more.

Showstoper68

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Fort Irwin
YouTube
Showstoper68

Why make a thread about you leaving? Just unlink, wait your 30 days & peace out player. It never ceases to amaze me when every time someone decides that the MCN is not doing enough for them, they decide to make a thread about them leaving the MCN. Just saying. I'll be quiet now.