Request Brand New Video - Need Reviews

Top 10s

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Hey I have asked for reviews before. I took what people have said and used it hope this is much better then my work before. Don't forget to leave a like if you enjoy. This is my brand new channel support is greatly needed and appreciated

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey I have asked for reviews before. I took what people have said and used it hope this is much better then my work before. Don't forget to leave a like if you enjoy. This is my brand new channel support is greatly needed and appreciated

You sound more confident, which is always great. But around the 2:15 minute mark, the music faded, and there was dead sound for about two seconds. Maybe try making the music more seamless. The outro has a mouse click near the end of it, have you considered putting videos on top of the white space?

Top 10s

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2015
Canada
YouTube
You sound more confident, which is always great. But around the 2:15 minute mark, the music faded, and there was dead sound for about two seconds. Maybe try making the music more seamless. The outro has a mouse click near the end of it, have you considered putting videos on top of the white space?
Yeah I am going to put vids on white space just dint have the time, and was experimenting

Top 10s

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2015
Canada
YouTube
And thanks you your really helping my channel become amazing

Reactions: fattmat

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yeah I am going to put vids on white space just dint have the time, and was experimenting
Alright, but remember when people come across videos in the future, they'll see the white space. Just making sure you're aware of it.
And thanks you your really helping my channel become amazing
And no worries, we're here to help whenever we're available to ^^

Top 10s

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Alright, but remember when people come across videos in the future, they'll see the white space. Just making sure you're aware of it.

And no worries, we're here to help whenever we're available to ^^
How is your channel banner moving?

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
I couldn't hear the sound of the game play, which I think would have been needed since this is a new gun that you can only get in the market. Other wise I think it was a nice video, straight to the point :0)

Top 10s

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2015
Canada
YouTube
I couldn't hear the sound of the game play, which I think would have been needed since this is a new gun that you can only get in the market. Other wise I think it was a nice video, straight to the point :0)
Yeah, the gameplay sound got corrupted that's why music is good to replace ill try and fix that for next vid.

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Awesome video man! You could tell you were having fun in the video. A couple things I would suggest though!

For a review, I would do a gameplay with commentary over it for a little bit, just so you could here the audio. Then, I would say "Alright, let's get to the montage!" or something like that, and then show a bunch of clips using that gun. Another thing I would suggest would be making the music a bit louder in your montages, but keep the audio at a level as to where you can still hear your commentary.

Hope this helps!