Gaming (BR) Introduction - Introdução

My name is Lucas, I have 21 years, I intend to start a channel of games and giveaway of Steam keys. I'll start posting gameplay of Terraria and will still see if I can record other games (my notebook is very bad and makes the games lag), when the channel grow a bit I'll do the giveaways, I have 3 keys to give away already, I'm waiting I post videos and get about 500 subscribers. I'm accepting game tips to record and programs to record (already have the program running to record, but there must be better ones).

Subscribe to know how to get free Steam games

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpUHSC9iBLAsbguPfokmgpAhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpUHSC9iBLAsbguPfokmgpA

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Lucas Machado de Andrade,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Those are some generous intentions, I respect that. :) Are you giving away keys for games you already have videos of on your channel? 'Cause I think that's a good idea, that way your viewers know what they're in for!

If you're interested in inviting the Freedom! Community to some of your giveaways, have a look at the "Giveaway" section if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Giveaway"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Hi @41Danny1

I don't have videos on my channel yet, I had problems with the audio of my videos and I'm trying to fix it before. My notebook is really bad and I can't record some games because it lags so hard, I'm still seeing what games I can record, for now I'll record a gameplay of "Terraria" :)

Hi @TwilightPrinze

I can't put a channel button because I don't have the requirements on youtube for the personal ID yet (facepalm), but I'll get it asap (y) (Y)

Reactions: Danny

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi @41Danny1

I don't have videos on my channel yet, I had problems with the audio of my videos and I'm trying to fix it before. My notebook is really bad and I can't record some games because it lags so hard, I'm still seeing what games I can record, for now I'll record a gameplay of "Terraria" :)

Hi @TwilightPrinze

I can't put a channel button because I don't have the requirements on youtube for the personal ID yet (facepalm), but I'll get it asap (y) (Y)
Ohh? Well it seems you have your button setup beneath your signature so i guess you did something else but it worked :D