Resources Boost new series

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD
I dont know if this is against the rules of Freedom! or the forum, if so, please lock and delete.

I had this crazy idea, you know how youtube boosts search rankings based on watchtime and likes? What if we all helped eachother out by watching the entire first episode of a new series and liking it!
How? Just post the link to the first episode of a series down below, and everyone who's willing to participate watch all the video's and give it a thumbs up and a friendly comment, and hope we can boost ourselves in the youtube search rankings!

Again, I don't know if this is against any rules so if it is, please let me know!

Please watch the first episode of my Crusader Kings 2 series: A king in Lederhosen.

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
This just sounds like a like4like, view4view and comment4comment sort of thing, which is not better than sub4sub or anything that low. I know it's difficult to get high in the search rankings, trust me I know, but this is not the way it should be! If you get this video out to the right audience, if the video is up to par, it will do great without all of this stuff. Advertising at the right and suitable places would be a better option than any methods like these. Also, remember that it takes time to get high in the search rankings if you're starting from the bottom, just nail SEO on YouTube, Google and other search engines and sit back. Your videos will get exposure by itself and get bigger if it makes the cut.

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD
If you put it that way, I think you have a point... It sounded like a good idea when I was thinking about it earlier... I intended more as another way of marketing your series in the rankings... But I think you are right