Gaming Blazerunner joins the team!

Blazerunner70

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Greetings everyone, you can call me Blaze for short! Im 24 years old and I would like to become a huge part of gaming and entertainment! I currently attend college for Digital Film Productions, and as a result, always aim to make high quality videos. What makes me unique is I try and find different ways to play video games, rather than just the standard. For example, I won't just straight up kill players in my game, I will try and interact with them if possible (unless, of course, I REALLY have to shoot first, ask questions later). Interested to know more? Look for my channel in the template below, and I can't wait to meet you!

Your name: Andy ( IRL ) Blaze / RED ( In game )
Where are you from?: Canada
How old are you?: 24
How did you find Freedom!?: I really am serious about providing entertainment to an audience with something different, and I was looking for help to do it. Freedom appealed to me and so here I am!
What made you join our forums?: Gaining support is as important as giving it. I'm here to make some friends and see what the community has to offer.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, making silly videos, some writing. Creative stuff!
What is your favorite food?: Poutine. Hands down.
Why did you start YouTube?: I always loved to make videos, but never had the tools to really start big. Even so, I posted some small videos and always looked back at them to remind myself of the fun I had with friends.
What is your biggest dream?: My dream? It would be to become a big name in not just gaming, but even some entertainment aspects. By this, I mean actual acting in front of a camera.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming primarily, but I will eventually post game-influenced videos where there are live actors if possible!
What kind of content do you upload?: I plan on having a huge variety of games. However, thanks to the game's development team spotlighting me, I am mainly known for DayZ. I also currently have Metal Gear Solid 5, and even Undertale content.
When do you upload?: At the time of this post, Im usually busy Monday-thursday with college. So all my post production and game playing is done friday-sunday, and I try to upload at least twice a week.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blazerunner70 . Thanks for your interest! If you want my best video imo, check out Poking the fire. That one best shows my style of game play.

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think your channel can be greater than this because you have the potential to do that , but you have to do some major improvements on your channel to do great like maybe improve the graphics of your channel [ THUMBNAILS , BANNER , LOGO ] because those are really important to attract attention to your videos , and also your channel to reflect some good impression to your channel :D , and also maybe adding commentary to your videos , and maybe add some energy to it while you do , just have fun while commentating , and that will actually will make you love to do this :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D

Reactions: Blazerunner70

Blazerunner70

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Welcome to the club Blaze. Can't wait to see some of the Undertale content on the weekend.

You can count on it my friend!

Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think your channel can be greater than this because you have the potential to do that , but you have to do some major improvements on your channel to do great like maybe improve the graphics of your channel [ THUMBNAILS , BANNER , LOGO ] because those are really important to attract attention to your videos , and also your channel to reflect some good impression to your channel :D , and also maybe adding commentary to your videos , and maybe add some energy to it while you do , just have fun while commentating , and that will actually will make you love to do this :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D

I strive to do my best my friend. Thank you for the advice. I will be doing a major equipment upgrade around christmas time so hopefully that also helps.