Subscriber Milestone Big 2000 Subscriber Give Away

Fiaura The Tank Girl

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
So the giveaway itself is Monday, sign ups for all the prizes are in the description below, except the computer parts, you have to send me an email on those.
I take the time to explain everything and hopefully some of you will sign up and we can start looking at more things like collaborations together.
Anyway, I'm very happy for this milestone and the more people on the YouTube gaming live streams I see, the bigger my smile becomes.

Things being given away:
Armored Warfare (Free to Play game): 10 Chieftain Mark 6 tanks that cannot be purchased but only given through attaining a code
World of Tanks (Free to Play game): Several Gold Packages and Premium Vehicles
2 Copies of Warhammer End Times: Vermintide
My two previous motherboard chip sets with ram, 1 GTX 550ti video card, and a set of 16GB 1700 Bus Speed Rip Jaw ram with Heat Sinks.

Last edited:

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
So the giveaway itself is Monday, sign ups for all the prizes are in the description below, except the computer parts, you have to send me an email on those.
I take the time to explain everything and hopefully some of you will sign up and we can start looking at more things like collaborations together.
Anyway, I'm very happy for this milestone and the more people on the YouTube gaming live streams I see, the bigger my smile becomes.

Things being given away:
Armored Warfare (Free to Play game): 10 Chieftain Mark 6 tanks that cannot be purchased but only given through attaining a code
World of Tanks (Free to Play game): Several Gold Packages and Premium Vehicles
2 Copies of Warhammer End Times: Vermintide
My two previous motherboard chip sets with ram, 1 GTX 550ti video card, and a set of 16GB 1700 Bus Speed Rip Jaw ram with Heat Sinks.

Here is the Video:
Congrats on 2k subscribers but I don't think you are allowed to promote a video or your channel here, you might want to edit the post and take out the video :)