Tech Best YouTuber Microphone?

Nyffellare

Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
One question. The arm is realy interesting but what do you use to connect the arm with the blue snowball?

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
I personally don't understand why people like the blue microphones, I am guessing it is because they are cheap as the sound quality is not great.

Each to their own though I guess.

Also just to add for future videos, there is a lot of audio/video synch issues in the video. Makes it a bit awkward to watch. Just a heads up :)

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
I personally don't understand why people like the blue microphones, I am guessing it is because they are cheap as the sound quality is not great.

Each to their own though I guess.

Also just to add for future videos, there is a lot of audio/video synch issues in the video. Makes it a bit awkward to watch. Just a heads up :)
I honestly have no clue how to do it any better, I'll make sure to put a bit more effort into that next time however. :)

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
One question. The arm is realy interesting but what do you use to connect the arm with the blue snowball?
I used the end of the stand that comes with it and put it in the spot where a shock mount is supposed to be. Not supposed to be like that but it works. :)

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Great microphone for the price but the two huge flaws I have with it.
a) It's price is like $10-$20 - £5-£15 away from the cheapest end studio microphones.
b) It's ******* ginormous!
That's very true, my first microphone however and I believe it does just fine! :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
That is a quality review video @Envios!

I use a Blue Yeti myself and I'm considering an upgrade to something like the Blue Spark some time, but you really demonstrated the capabilities of this microphone in this video.

I see that you have some Justin Maller art set as your desktop wallpapers, nice choice! I actually have his "Gotham's Champion" set as mine. Are you a fan? I am. :p

Keep up the good work!

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
That is a quality review video @Envios!

I use a Blue Yeti myself and I'm considering an upgrade to something like the Blue Spark some time, but you really demonstrated the capabilities of this microphone in this video.

I see that you have some Justin Maller art set as your desktop wallpapers, nice choice! I actually have his "Gotham's Champion" set as mine. Are you a fan? I am. :p

Keep up the good work!
Haha thanks Danny! Didn't think I would get an opinion for an administrator! :p

I'm not sure if I am set on the super hero stuff, but his stuff is amazing and I can't stop going back to his work.

Reactions: Danny