Entertainment aye fam, read this! (: (insjti)

Celio Ramos

New User
Dec 31, 2015
YouTube
Wassgood guys.

So my names Celio (Sea lee oh) and I've been making videos for hella long. Dude, you don't even know how badly I want an audience on YouTube.. I started making videos since I was 11 and now I'm almost 16. So like let me tell you about me and all that good stuff. I'm Brazilian, and I like to skate and play video games, and of course make videos lmao. I'm laid back if you couldn't tell by how I sound. I just don't see myself doing anything else than making videos. I know everyone says that, but I don't think people mean it as much as I do. I literally dream of being successful on youtube. I mainly do sketches, and if I don't do sketches then I do videos of me around on the streets doin it for da views haha. If you could, please subscribe and check out my videos. Maybe drop some likes and comments. Tell me what you like and maybe what you don't like. I dunno man, I'm just a young brazilian boy out here on the internet machine trynna get his views and chase his dreams. And your fellow young brazilian boy would really greatly highkey appreciate if you slide through and helped me out :) https://www.youtube.com/user/JuninhoTheIllest/featured thank you guys for checking this thread out, I really appreciate it and hopefully doing this helps me reach my goals. <3

Last edited by a moderator: