Entertainment AwesomeHyde's Channel

AwesomeHyde

New User
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Adir, technically 'Awesome' if you translate it to broken English XD
(Optional) How old are you?: Recently turned 21 =]
How did you find Freedom!? Ziovo's Channel
What made you join our forums?: It's looks cool, and wanting to promote my channel :)
What are your hobbies?: Music Gaming both are huge part of my life.
What is your favorite food? really ? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? Money of course.. haha lol, I like music and gaming and wanting to share them and create stuff ^^
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming with commentary, Sometimes Music covers, vlogs, talking on some general stuff etc.
What kind of content do you upload? Awesome Content.
When do you upload?: Trying at least, at least once a week, I recently started, aiming to 3 times a week.

So few words if I may, How's it going everyone, as I said I'm AwesomeHyde, Doing some gameplays and Music video sometimes, Hope you enjoy that, I hope you can comment and let me know what you liked and didn't like so I can Improve, Thanks people =]

Channel link:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Your name: Adir, technically 'Awesome' if you translate it to broken English XD
(Optional) How old are you?: Recently turned 21 =]
How did you find Freedom!? Ziovo's Channel
What made you join our forums?: It's looks cool, and wanting to promote my channel :)
What are your hobbies?: Music Gaming both are huge part of my life.
What is your favorite food? really ? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? Money of course.. haha lol, I like music and gaming and wanting to share them and create stuff ^^
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming with commentary, Sometimes Music covers, vlogs, talking on some general stuff etc.
What kind of content do you upload? Awesome Content.
When do you upload?: Trying at least, at least once a week, I recently started, aiming to 3 times a week.

So few words if I may, How's it going everyone, as I said I'm AwesomeHyde, Doing some gameplays and Music video sometimes, Hope you enjoy that, I hope you can comment and let me know what you liked and didn't like so I can Improve, Thanks people =]

Channel link:
Welcome to the forums, pizza is life by the way! :D

AwesomeHyde

New User
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Thanks so much guys for the support !! if you want to check out, I uploaded new Videos about "The Division" And "Star Wars Battlefront"

Reactions: Nuke

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! family.
Your channel is great. I cannot wait to see what you will produce in the future. : 3
You're so talented - you're an inspiration to use all.

AwesomeHyde

New User
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Wow thank you so much !
I never thought I would got this much support in this, thank you people.
I'm really trying to improve from video to video, btw you channels are awesome as well!