Tech Awesome Vending Machine!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Woah that vending machine is awesome indeed!

There are some soda dispensing machines with touchscreens at a nearby Cineplex theatre that your video really reminds me about, I find it incredible how you can select a drink on an iPad-like interface and then it all dispenses from one source.

This is so cool though, the interface is definitely a lot larger and more interactive than the soda dispenser I've seen! I really enjoyed your enthusiasm in the video. :p One suggestion I have for your next video is make sure you remember to shoot a horizontal video if you know that you're going to upload to YouTube, it's much easier to watch that way.

Also this section is pretty inactive, we are aware of that and have developed plans to fix it soon. It makes me glad to see some members are contributing to it even in its current state!

Keep up the good work @VigilantWasHere!

VigilantWasHere

Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2014
YouTube
VigilantWasHere
Super huge thanks! I glad you enjoyed the video, I feel really bad about making the recording style mistake. XD You'd think that with how crazy are phones are these days it would record in widescreen no matter how you hold the phone.

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Super huge thanks! I glad you enjoyed the video, I feel really bad about making the recording style mistake. XD You'd think that with how crazy are phones are these days it would record in widescreen no matter how you hold the phone.
Haha well I can imagine there are some uses for vertical video such as vines and they give you the option to do that but I think there should be an option to lock your rotation until disabled exclusively in video recording mode. :)