Unboxings & Reviews AVerMedia Live Gamer Extreme review (GC550)

bwooly1001

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey Guys and gals, I got hold of an Avermedia Live Gamer Extreme (GC550) the other week and wanted to give reviewing it a go. I tried a different style which unfortunately made the video a little longer than some of my other reviews. Just wanted tto know how it turned out :D

*This is not a sponsored AVerMedia Live Gamer Extreme review and I have not received any money from Avermedia to do this review*

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Nice review video @bwooly1001!

I thought the top part of the Live Gamer Extreme is a screen, but inserts are really cool as well. :D I actually have a Liver Gamer HD and a Live Gamer Portable Lite, their products are really nice!

Also the quality of your video and the editing is on point! I really like how you went through everything a person would need to know before purchasing the product and you conducted yourself very well. The only suggestion I have (and I'm just nitpicking here) is to look into getting more consistent lighting as I noticed that the light coming from the left side is a little off white balance. LED lights are a great investment!

Keep up the good work @bwooly1001!

Reactions: bwooly1001