Tips & Tricks Ark recording

CDgaming1994

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Got a question?

Im recording Ark survival evolved with free xsplit now. but its making the videos in 27/28 fps
what really bothers me.

But this game is so badly optimized that i cant run it in OBS, and it should with how good my PC is.
You guys got any other idea/recording program i could use to record ARK with higher fps ?

Thx in advance

Cameron
CDgaming

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Got a question?

Im recording Ark survival evolved with free xsplit now. but its making the videos in 27/28 fps
what really bothers me.

But this game is so badly optimized that i cant run it in OBS, and it should with how good my PC is.
You guys got any other idea/recording program i could use to record ARK with higher fps ?

Thx in advance

Cameron
CDgaming
I record using litecamHd, it can cost about 15$ now I think, it''s well priced ^^

CDgaming1994

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
yeah alot of recorders wont seem to handle ARK so...
Ark is the only game that gets my OBS to overload.

@fattmat i guess you are not sure ark works on that ?

CDgaming1994

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
im running
MSI laptop
I5 processor
16g ram
Nvidia GTX850M
And an SSD 250G + HDD 1tb harddrives

I thought this would be able to put out decent content...

Calico Cidd

Rising User
Mar 25, 2016
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
YouTube
ARK is a freaking monster to run though. I have a pretty decent PC and it takes a lot to run it and OBS. Try running the game in windowed mode, and dropping the resolution to 1280x720. Then record in OBS using "Window Capture" instead of "Game Capture".

PabloArt

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
Hey honestly to record decent ARK game play i would say that if you have a really good computer it should record fine. Some screen recorders I personally prefer is Action or DXtory please note these programs put the vieeo in a high bit rate so it will take awhile to upload but it has amazing quality.

CDgaming1994

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
i bought dxtory yesterday. and i can record it 1080 60fps now :)
Im happy with it. The audio was a little hard to set up but all cool now