Resources Anyone ever use a pay service for views

c3comicshow

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Bismarck ND
YouTube
I know a lot of them are bots that are not real "views". I saw one called Promolta which seemed legit because of the way it worked and how much it cost (around $100 for 1,000 views). I myself have tried googles adsense program. It seemed to work well enough if you are selling a product or promoting a company but not for a youtuber. Anyone have any feedback or thoughts on this stuff?

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
YouTube's algorithms actually take into account these sort of views and negate them from their final calculations, it's smarter now. I really don't advise this, actually I advise against using paid services to get views. There are going to be some paid services that get you genuine views but it won't help your channel at all. I have 1.6K views on a video and it's not even on the top 1000 videos when you search the title on YouTube. All you can do is master SEO not just on YouTube, but on Google and other search engines. Your videos will do good if they are good to the audience.

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Paying for views effectively does nothing. Sure it will look like a ton of people have watched it, but after that it will return to what it normally had been getting before you purchased those views. It is also a good way to get banned on Youtube, as it will look suspicious having a bunch of views in a short amount of time and then not a lot of views after the service stops. Just found out good SEO terms, make good content, and keep at it and the views will eventually show up on their own.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
I really don't advise using any paid service since YouTube clearly knows about this and any abnormal growth will drive them to terminate your channel in a short period of time.