Tips & Tricks Any Vlog channel tips

Fortunatom

New User
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello,

I just started my vlog channel and working on unloading more videos soon. I wanted to know if anyone has any tips or ideas on growing a vlog channel. Any help will be very appreciated. Thank you :)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
A good camera with a flip out screen helps, but it would be really important to try to employ what is known as the "rule of thirds". Read up on it, and it will make your video look alot better than if you had no idea what it was.

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Try to keep the videos relatively short for now as most people wont really watch long videos from a smaller youtuber
Also make sure to use jump cuts if you use fillers like "ums" and "errs" a lot if you're trying to think of what to say :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello,

I just started my vlog channel and working on unloading more videos soon. I wanted to know if anyone has any tips or ideas on growing a vlog channel. Any help will be very appreciated. Thank you :)
Mainly, just have fun and be yourself! Try to interact with the camera as if it were your best friend. Be comfortable and make sure to be attentive to your audience. Also, just try to be energetic and enthusiastic. Be clear in what you're saying, and just make sure to put emphasis on editing and quality. Hope that helps! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello,

Making shareable videos never hurt, having great audio, or a smooth voice to listen to helps a ton. If you manage to figure out video ideas, and uploading consistently, you should see some growth ^^