Gaming Anthony here and I'm happy on joining the freedom family!

AnthonyCK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
Your name: My name is Anthony
(Optional) Where are you from?: I'm from Texas.
(Optional) How old are you?: I'm 17.
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom from an email I got when I was just starting up my channel.
What made you join our forums?: I joined the forums because I wanted to find people to collaborate with and help others out and give out ideas.
What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are gaming and making YouTube videos. I do like to play sports and draw. I try to make some Gfx art when I have the time.
What is your favorite food? My favorite food would have to be Pasta Alfredo.
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I love to edit videos and entertain others.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel with mostly Cod but I'm trying to find a way to make entertaining videos with other games.
What kind of content do you upload? I upload Call of duty and some other games that are new or popular at the time.
When do you upload?: I upload every Saturday and Sunday because I'm busy with school during the week.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mePgN6eLO_i7-DJ7i5L_Q

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

hey I do call of duty as well , How are you finding black ops 3 , I just hit 10th :)

Reactions: AnthonyCK

AnthonyCK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

hey I do call of duty as well , How are you finding black ops 3 , I just hit 10th :)
Hi! :) I just hit master prestige like a few days ago and I'm like lvl 79 because of double xp that was going on this weekend. I love the game but can be difficult when playing by yourself.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hi! :) I just hit master prestige like a few days ago and I'm like lvl 79 because of double xp that was going on this weekend. I love the game but can be difficult when playing by yourself.

Ah very nice indeed , I had to work when double xp was on :( sometimes it can be but depends who your against really :)