Gaming Anstux Introduction =)

Anstux

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
name: simeon
Where are you from?: im from Bulgaria but i lived my whole life in Beautifull Greece
How old are you?: right now im 22 in march of 10 i will be 23 :)

How did you find Freedom!? my Childhood and best Friend nick told me about it who is partner with freedom to

What made you join our forums?: be social person having fun discover stuff learn people inside the family

What are your hobbies?: my hobbies and the only one could be and its Gaming seriously addicted 14/7 day

What is your favorite food? aaaa my favorite food it will be souvlaki greek gyros you know ;) and pizza i love pizza especialy with many ingreddients that doing good instead of bad to your health like veggys and more in greece we like anything Green that will make us energetic positive persons

Why did you start YouTube? from kid i had that vision 16 years ago :D and allot of force of pressure by friends that my talent should be wasted and push me forward for the greatness i dont want to be piewdiepie but i really want to make people know my existense to my name in gaming History isnt that amazing? :p

What is your biggest dream? do be a donator helper someday with allot of money by youtube and help people even if hes on the streets with some proper clothing because hes human and he deserve to call him and threat him as human and whatever future ideas theirs allot of good people that they hide they trully talent selfs and they keep that tortch hidden instead being the Star and most heated tortch from all of them :p my alterative vision i want to help other gamer people do their first steps to becoming succesfull as person or father whatever :) i want to be Gamer Teacher to make our Gaming Community a better place to play who knows maybe someday happen im very possitive from any of these that i said :)

What kind of channel do you run?: its run only For Gaming

What kind of content do you upload? Games from all platforms any type anything that i should make it happen alive on the internet :p

When do you upload?: greeks we have allot of problems issues and crisis and our internets are kinda sucks not in the same way with italian people some reason they will never do something about their internet i go 9mpbs and 4ping great for games to play but not with best uploading badwith so i can stream very rare on playstation 4 a medium quality game old or new whatever pleases me --- i do per week per 2 weeks or maybe per 1 month everybody have to do something in real life, searching collecting clips for find great decent video to upload.

Channel link: my youtube channel is i will not ask to subscribe or to like me im not that kind of person who forces people, but i give you the free will to do anything on my channel if you like me i will see it not from results but from your support
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL9ZnNzXSbfMPkH1zGsNXCA

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
Hello Simeon! Welcome to the family!!! Hope you enjoy your stay and meet new people!!!

I never had greek gyros before, but I do love me some pizza!!!

Your dream is awesome! I hope you will be able to realize it!!!

Reactions: Anstux

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

WOW you are really ambitious and i just like ambitious people because usually nothing can stop them from achieving their dreams , and that what its required to be successful! :D. Moreover , your YouTube channel started up good for that dream to become true , but i think you should know a couple of things for future development LD. First , i think that you should consider adding some commentary to your videos , so that people would be engaged more into your future videos , so just get yourself a good microphone , and i really recommend the Blue Snowball which is really great for a start along with an audio editing software like Audacity which is really easy to use :D , but remember to make your commentary more energetic and enthusiastic to watch :D. Second , if you don't want to add commentary than i really recommend you making Montages , Funny Moments , Highlight Videos because that would be much better than a standard gaming video without Commentary :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D AND GREAT JOB! :D

Anstux

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
i appreciate all of your words guys im meaning it thanks for the supporting words and for some great tips and wishes i wish the same for everyone2
peace (y) (Y)

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
name: simeon
Where are you from?: im from Bulgaria but i lived my whole life in Beautifull Greece
How old are you?: right now im 22 in march of 10 i will be 23 :)

How did you find Freedom!? my Childhood and best Friend nick told me about it who is partner with freedom to

What made you join our forums?: be social person having fun discover stuff learn people inside the family

What are your hobbies?: my hobbies and the only one could be and its Gaming seriously addicted 14/7 day

What is your favorite food? aaaa my favorite food it will be souvlaki greek gyros you know ;) and pizza i love pizza especialy with many ingreddients that doing good instead of bad to your health like veggys and more in greece we like anything Green that will make us energetic positive persons

Why did you start YouTube? from kid i had that vision 16 years ago :D and allot of force of pressure by friends that my talent should be wasted and push me forward for the greatness i dont want to be piewdiepie but i really want to make people know my existense to my name in gaming History isnt that amazing? :p

What is your biggest dream? do be a donator helper someday with allot of money by youtube and help people even if hes on the streets with some proper clothing because hes human and he deserve to call him and threat him as human and whatever future ideas theirs allot of good people that they hide they trully talent selfs and they keep that tortch hidden instead being the Star and most heated tortch from all of them :p my alterative vision i want to help other gamer people do their first steps to becoming succesfull as person or father whatever :) i want to be Gamer Teacher to make our Gaming Community a better place to play who knows maybe someday happen im very possitive from any of these that i said :)

What kind of channel do you run?: its run only For Gaming

What kind of content do you upload? Games from all platforms any type anything that i should make it happen alive on the internet :p

When do you upload?: greeks we have allot of problems issues and crisis and our internets are kinda sucks not in the same way with italian people some reason they will never do something about their internet i go 9mpbs and 4ping great for games to play but not with best uploading badwith so i can stream very rare on playstation 4 a medium quality game old or new whatever pleases me --- i do per week per 2 weeks or maybe per 1 month everybody have to do something in real life, searching collecting clips for find great decent video to upload.

Channel link: my youtube channel is i will not ask to subscribe or to like me im not that kind of person who forces people, but i give you the free will to do anything on my channel if you like me i will see it not from results but from your support
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL9ZnNzXSbfMPkH1zGsNXCA

Damn thats a hell of a good introduction!

Defiantly earned my sub! No more waiting go and make your dreams come trough buddy! Welcome to the family!