Gaming Another British YouTuber ohh noo!

Nov 11, 2015
YouTube
Hey there people of Freedom!

My name is Jordan i'm 17 and from the UK (bet you guessed from the thread title didn't you ;)). I found Freedom from YTGamer.com the forum I use to connect with the community. I was also partnered with Freedom on an older channel a few years ago but I had to abandon it due to issues in life. But I'm back on a new channel now and missed the community here. I started this YouTube channel because I needed a hobby while I'm in college (final year woooooo) and I needed to find a way to let my creative side out and making video's seemed to have worked!

My biggest dream is to create a game which people love to play and have my name in the credits to show that I actually made something and have my name stamped on it (Father's dream and I want to do him proud!). I love programming I have been obsessed with it since the age of 13. If you want to have my full attention and a best friend for life just spark a conversation about technology and I will love you like family.

My channel is a gaming channel and I post a variety of games from console games to PC games (easier access to PC game's so more PC games). I am currently recording videos on Minecraft (PC) , Black Ops 3 (Xbox One) and the new Minecraft Story Mode(PC). I love any type of game so my channel will eventually have content from all genres. I am currently uploading around 5 video's a week solely because I want potential subscribers to have more content to watch and hopefulyl enjoy. I will eventually be slowing down content production to around 3 videos a week due to needing time to complete coursework and sort stuff out in life.

As much as it helps to put channel links in forum posts (Plus it is in the template for this) I hate feeling like I'm spamming because that's one thing I don't want to do I want to self promote but never spam. I want to get know the community and build friendships with the people here. However my channel link is right here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8WVsqqTn8xUiLRM2abthfQ

That's pretty much me in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed my 1000 word essay introducing myself;) I hope you all have a Fantastic Freaking Day and hope to see you around!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Jordan! (another YouTuber named Jordan ohh noo! XD kidding!)

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up a nice and proper introduction. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Nov 11, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community ;)
Thanks mate appreciate it!
Welcome back and hope to see you more on the forums!
Thank you I hope to see you around too!
Hi Jordan! (another YouTuber named Jordan ohh noo! XD kidding!)

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up a nice and proper introduction. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D
Thank you for the suggested things to do as a new member I will be sure to go through them!

Reactions: Row