Gaming Almst To 1k

• Thread starter Deleted member 197467
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197467

As most of you know the new 4k 1k YouTube rule will effect me greatly as YouTube is the only way I get money right now, but I will keep trying until I get to 1k subs and able to gain more money. My name is Cmcq80, and I'm a kid friendly YouTuber who mainly streams 1-3 times a week on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday. I stream Minecraft, Roblox, and many other games. Below are some of the current sires on my channel, a lot more sires are going to be started real soon so I can change up what I am streaming.

Treasure Hunt Simulator is a game on Roblox made by HeneryDev. In THS your goal is to dig your way through the dig site looking for buried treasure! Once you find some use your coins to upgrade your shovel and backpack.

Bedwars is one of the most popular Minecraft minigames. For those who don't know what it is. You go around protecting you bed from other teams whist trying to brake other teams beds. If you die while you bed is still there you are revived, but if your bed is gone and you die its game over.

I hope you guys find my videos interesting or just comment below feedback on what I can do to improve my content or other games I should play!

D

Deleted member 197467

I don't think there is a subscriber bug going around currently. It is probably someone subscribing a lot of multiple accounts and their accounts get suspended making people lose those subscribers.
I have noticed if yo gain a lot of subs or your subs change a lot within a short time your sub count does mess up for a bit!