Gaming ALL NEW "MMORPG FACTIONS" AND 12 OTHER MINIGAMES SERVER.

Damian Nijboer

May 9, 2016
Hello everyone!

My name is lazymeta and i have a Secret love for minecraft, Minecraft is still one of the most funniest games to play, So i thought Why not try setting up a BIG ASS minecraft server.

BUT, There is one problem... I cannot do this alone!

I am calling everyone out that would love to help build up this server, Such as with the spawn / Plugins / Testing / Moderating / Sharing the Minecraft server so it becomes more Populair, Etc Etc.

I NEED AS MUCH PEOPLE ASS POSSIBLE! Anyone that will help me out in the server is Promised to get a Sick donator rank!

I know minecraft servers are not what they used to be anymore! BUT that is why I am Setting up this server. with a fresh look into an all new designed and better pluginned server! The server will be 24/7 Hosted by a Professional host With ABSOLUTELY ZERO LAG WHATSOEVER!.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minigame list:
-Survival games, AIMING FOR 10 Different maps!
-Skywars, Maps in progress.
-1VS1, Or this is also called PVP-ARENA
-FFA, stil in development
-Parkour,
-GunGame, (Like Call of duty)
-Building Minigame.
-Ender Wars!
-Hot Potato!
-And one of the most Expanded and hardest factions You have ever played!
Our factions will be in the medival theme, TNT WONT WORK!. This is because we want role playing factions with Beautifull Bases! The factions are ALL PVP! BREAKING BASES WILL NOT WORK AND WILL NOT BE TOLLERATED!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And there Will be even more minigames! I Will try to push the server to its limits and put as much minigames in it as i can!
With a little bit of Homework I managed to find over 10 MORE MINIGAME plugins that should be available on the server
NOTE: THE 10 plugins i am talking about in the scentence above Are NOT implemented yet! The minigames I was talking about between the stripes ARE Implemented!

So you think you can help me? Then add me on skype and send me a message that you are
comming fro the freedom dorum and you want to help me with the server!

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE! Greetings Lazymeta.