Gaming All is welcome to join my channel!

VirtualNeoGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
YouTube
Wassup guys ! My name is VirtualNeoGaming! Im the type of person who is laid back and help others out in games if we play together! If you guys wanna play feel free to ask and we can play anytime my channel is VirtualNeoGaming all about horror games and a good time. The games i play are horror, adventure, indie and much more. I love to entertain others and have a great time. Video games are my passion and i want to keep pursuing it to not only myself but to my subscribers! :)

Your name: Anthony Torres Dejesus

(Optional) How old are you?: 20 but I'm going be 21 next month

How did you find Freedom!?: I saw a way for me to make my dream possible and i wanted to try something new

What made you join our forums?: Good community and something new to try

What are your hobbies?: Drawing,playing video games, listen to music and trying to make people laugh

What is your favorite food? Pasta, Pizza, Asian food and American food OwO

Why did you start YouTube? I start last year but my pc wasn't good so i had to stop for a while until I got a new one and then i start around nov of 2015

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?To help people that been through rough time and make video to make them smile and make them feel like they aren't alone

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming/Gamer blogger

What kind of content do you upload? I upload minecraft,gta,indie games,scary games, etc.

When do you upload?: I post daily

Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvP2eqxl2aID8L7lEVGhoOw

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Anthony!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up an appropriate introduction.

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D