Gaming Ahoy there Mateys!

Captainir

New User
Oct 30, 2015
YouTube
Ahoy there Mateys! Miguel here or as I am known by most, Captainir (pronounced captainer) here. I am a 21 year old male from San Juan Puerto Rico. I found freedom through Prism Game UK on twitter. I joined the forums because, well I have never actually joined a forum before so i wanted to try it out. My hobbies are making gaming videos, gaming, long boarding, drawing, sculpting and sailing. Favorite food is a hard one i guess it is rice and beans with a side of fried plantain. I started YouTube primarily to make how to videos with guitar, but then i started doing gaming videos and realized i just like making them and sharing them to the world. My biggest dream is sailing the seven seas and discovering something new. I run a Gaming Channel where i play all kinds of games and i am open to suggestions. I upload every Monday and Friday at 12:00 pm E.T. Mondays i only post my Skyrim Adventure videos and every Friday is a different game.
If you want Check out my channel and give me feedback: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHk6oNSPpXKKEkEHMBIbHSQ

Captainir

New User
Oct 30, 2015
YouTube
Well aren't you a ball of sunshine. Sorry friend, I don't believe in committing suicide. I respect life to much to do that and I wouldn't want my family and friends to be sad because of something of the sort. I am also an heterosexual male, so I don't know where you got this false information about me being homosexual, but it is wrong. Have a nice day.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Captainir,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

You make video games too? Have you already made any games and if so, what did you use? I took a programming course at school last year and for my final project I made a mobile game (it was never ported to Android/iOS actually.) :p This year I'm taking Computer Science!

Drop by the "Development" section some time if you'd like to talk about creating video games with other developers!

Click here to visit "Development"!

Also that's a really cool dream, it sounds like something I'd like to do as well actually! I hope you'll get to do it some day.

I look forward to seeing you around!