Gaming Advanced Warfare - DNA Bomb Commentary + Need Feedback On Your Videos?

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Well I'm starting to post some decent stuff for once, but just wondering if my commentating's "ok" I haven't really been too psyched about the videos I've made recently which is bad since Black Ops 3 comes out soon xP If you guys have any criticism or complaints I'd really appreciate it since it's going to be live com. after live com. once Black Ops 3 is out. As always I'll be more than happy to watch a video of your guys' choice and leave some feedback too :) Thanks in advance! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Cold Ransom

Rising User
Oct 3, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
Hey man I personally really enjoy your videos and think you're doing a great job! The live commentaries are entertaining, but I would suggest, again, some Competitive gameplay! Just consider it and keep up the good work! :D

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
YouTube
Hey man I personally really enjoy your videos and think you're doing a great job! The live commentaries are entertaining, but I would suggest, again, some Competitive gameplay! Just consider it and keep up the good work! :D
Oh snap that's right! Sorry man, I completely forgot with the midterms and everything x/ Then again I forgot my 3 year anniversary too sooooo.. yep >.< Thanks again for the feedback Ransom! Is there any particular video you'd like me to look at? :) - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Cold Ransom

Cold Ransom

Rising User
Oct 3, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
Oh snap that's right! Sorry man, I completely forgot with the midterms and everything x/ Then again I forgot my 3 year anniversary too sooooo.. yep >.< Thanks again for the feedback Ransom! Is there any particular video you'd like me to look at? :) - Brandon

View attachment 11768
I'm getting back to you super late man! I've been really busy! But you don't have to check out my videos unless you want to my friend! I really want to build a subscriber base who subs because they enjoy my content and wanna see more! And no need to apologize! With AW actually rapping up here, competitive play is not nearly as desired, especially coming out of MLG Finals this weekend! But I'm going to have to hit you up when Black Ops III drops! I can't remember--Are you on the PS4 or Xbox One??

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
YouTube
I'm getting back to you super late man! I've been really busy! But you don't have to check out my videos unless you want to my friend! I really want to build a subscriber base who subs because they enjoy my content and wanna see more! And no need to apologize! With AW actually rapping up here, competitive play is not nearly as desired, especially coming out of MLG Finals this weekend! But I'm going to have to hit you up when Black Ops III drops! I can't remember--Are you on the PS4 or Xbox One??
I'm on both my good man! :D Course I only preordered Black Ops 3 for PS4, but I believe you managed to get one through a stroke of awesome luck in a giveaway right? x) Still, I'll see if I can spare some time to tonight to stop by for a video or two :) Well if Calculus homework doesn't keep me up past 1am again... xP - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Cold Ransom

Cold Ransom

Rising User
Oct 3, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
I'm on both my good man! :D Course I only preordered Black Ops 3 for PS4, but I believe you managed to get one through a stroke of awesome luck in a giveaway right? x) Still, I'll see if I can spare some time to tonight to stop by for a video or two :) Well if Calculus homework doesn't keep me up past 1am again... xP - Brandon

View attachment 11807
Do you have Twitter, by chance??

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming