Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Even though such a button would be great, people will abuse this and make the forums even more crowded with advertisements for their channels/video's so I have to vote no.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
But if they add that and someone deleted a post that was harassing another member or anything breaking the rules they won't be able to show proof to be able to suspend or ban that person. I don't think it's a good idea at all, there is a edit option, that's sufficient.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Although this would be nice especially as I'm the one that has to go and delete the thread when people want something deleted :D This could be abused like the others have said, people could spam promote their channel while the mods aren't online then delete it afterwards.

If you do want a thread deleted just report your own post and it will be deleted by a moderator :)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Although this would be nice especially as I'm the one that has to go and delete the thread when people want something deleted :D This could be abused like the others have said, people could spam promote their channel while the mods aren't online then delete it afterwards.

If you do want a thread deleted just report your own post and it will be deleted by a moderator :)
Agreed, great explanation :)