GFX Request Active Visuals Apparel

Exemplar

Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
YouTube
I am currently looking for 1 more designer for my design team for Active Visuals Apparel. If you are interested, Use the logo below and make a 2d design with 2 colors or make a design from scratch must be fully hand done though and screenshot below, Must be your own work. Nothing from google.
send all screenshots to me on skype @favoriterocketship and @bbot24

Winner will be added to the team and will receive an Official Active Visuals Designer t-shirt.

mediafire.com/?pa3e1bxbv54ge6r
Site:
http://activevisualsapparelco.com/
note: Design should be 15inchesX15inches and in 300 dpi
note 2: if anyone is looking for some type of gfx and is willing to pay back by advertising/promoting us msg my skype: bbot24
Update: We have found our third artist but thank you to all that submitted :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Bee

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
So do we need to make a 2d design including the logo? And are there any things that must be included other than the logo?

Exemplar

Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
YouTube
2d design including the logo is correct and nothing else except creativity but remember that we would prefer with two colors for now because we are mainly looking for someone skilled in illustrator good luck :D

Last edited:

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
Let me know if this is what your looking for. I would have enjoyed having color but its cool.

Exemplar

Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
YouTube
Well we are doing screen printing as of now so each color has to to be on a different layer so all black on one layer all white on one layer etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1447302865][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let me know if this is what your looking for. I would have enjoyed having color but its cool.
looks nice however fades wont really work for now but in the future they will, its a slight bit basic however try to get a little more creative with the pen tool but overall not bad

Exemplar

Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
YouTube
Forgot to ask are we allowed to edit the actually logo itself as in its structure not just effect?
yes you can, were mainly looking for someone skilled in illustrator instead of effects so that we can get more abstract shapes and structures for designs for example the skull design in our shop was all hand done so if you can even make something like that we will accept the submission