Gaming About Me.. Check me Out?? :P

MCJesterFarian

JesterFarian
Freedom! Member
So i have actually been a member of Freedom for a fairly long time, But i have never really introduced myself :) What my channel is, is mainly a minecraft based channel but it also has other games such as Gmod and Bioshock. I would like to think that my content is of a very high quality, and i hope you agree :) I record in a group called The Jogobox, which consists of three members so far. Me, Remu and Nitram, we play most games together and have loads of fun doing it! so i hope that all you guys come check out my channel and see what were all about :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello @MCJesterFarian

I see you've been here for a year now XD We're glad you finally made your introduction :D

Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: MCJesterFarian

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might wanna introduce yourself to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , and also you will find how to add a Sub Button under you signature so that people can subscribe to you easily or even visit your channel which can also be found on the Sticky Threads! :D