Gaming About me and my Channel

Brian Plays

New User
Feb 3, 2016
So I am going to tell you about me, So my past isnt the easiest one.. Its quite hard for me too talk about. When i was 7 My parents split up and that was hard enough for me to handle. then my mother got married and met this amazing guy who took me in as his own 2 years after. It was still rough to think i wont have a full family. i wasn't the best child too my dad because of his Lungs, He had COPD, what that is , is a lung problem from smoking, he would breath half as well as healthy lung, I knew he was easy it take control of. Well he kept getting worse and i eventually started to take care of him every night waking up because he couldnt breath, but i always found a way to help. about 6 years later he past away Feb 16 and i was lost after. I went thru a depression wanted to kill my self. then i fell into a video that helped me made me smile when ever i watch his videos, now getting too the YouTube part and why i would love to be bigger. My dad and i always played games together ALWAYS! That help me have comfort. I wanna try and help people that have or even gone thru what i did, weather i make them smile, to know that someone else out there went thru the same thing.If i could help just 1 person that has depression like me to make it thru another day knowing there is always tomorrow and always someone to talk to about things. That would make me that HAPPIEST person alive. I started this channel at first for selfish reason to make money, as i have gone on and started to think about me, i realized that NO i wanna do this for my viewers not me. I want to help them push thru when ever is bothering them. What ever money i make off of YouTube im donating to charity, one of my choosing weather its Depression, LGBA, or even to give food, water and meds to people in need. I want to try and make a difference in the world with my videos. Well that all i can say! I hope you all are having a FABULOUS DAY!! <3 Thank you #FreedomFamily!

Reactions: DaleMorgansLife

DaleMorgansLife

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Thats some story i wish you all the best in the future its awesome what your doing keep going :) im the same all i want to do is spread the positivity and make people happy