Gaming A small gaming channel (Hello everyone!!)

Gamel0rd1 YT

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
Your name:

Hey, I'm Gameslinx! I make gaming videos of a wide variety, and most genres. I prefer RPGs, MMOs and sandbox games! I am from England and I have just turned 14. I managed to find Freedom! by looking how to grow my fan-base. I came across youtube partners, and you guys seem to be the best ones I could find! I joined the forums (mainly) so that I can see what's going on, but hey, let's admit it, I also came here to grow my channel :p. Hobbies include... erm... gaming, or anything to do with a computer, actually! I'm an only child, so I get it all to myself >:cool:

Favourite food, you ask? PIZZA! There's one thing about a pizza, once you fall in love, a pizza won't cheat on you. Also it's tasty :)

I started youtube because I was bored playing games by myself. I've always been a person who like to talk to others, especially when it comes to the latest games and merchandise online! I absolutely love making videos, and they're entertaining even for me to watch. My biggest dream? To have fun in life. I guess that's not what everyone says - most people want to be rich and famous, I just want to have fun! An un-enjoyable life is like not having a life at all. I run a Gaming channel and, as I said before, I like to make sure everyone has the opportunity to enjoy themselves as much as possible. I upload a lot of different types of games, including Kerbal Space Program, League of Legends, Ori and the Blind Forest, Mad Max, and whatever's new out of steam! I don't currently have an upload schedule - school is just a limiting factory for that, sorry!

Here's a picture of a comment I wrote about my current youtube history:
http://imgur.com/XvcB1Sz

And, as requested, here's my channel link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChhKaedb23LPsHrKXa-RxEw

Anyway, that's all from me, have fun!

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-2_20-23-1.png
    upload_2016-2-2_20-23-1.png
    510.8 KB · Views: 2