Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello, My name is "Necro" From NecrolydeGaming on youtube

im 25 From Europe - Belgium,

I was born on the 20 Feb 1991, i grew up in an abussive household, Father kept beating me up for being "Different" Locking me up in a room Everyday after school hours, Telling me to lose weight in my bedroom while i dont lose weight im not allowed to go outside, have friends and so on. So ofcourse i gained alot of weight and at 13 he died by spinal Bone cancer

Stuff started being brighter for me, but i fell in depresion aswell, since the world was new to me... it was too much... Around 18-19 my mother got diagnosed with Lung failure, her left or right is collapsed and beyond repair. Her working long was working aroung 40% but now only at 3% (when i was 24) She needs to use a machine to stay alive (breathing machine) and other weird pills to keep her working lung as open as possible.

All those costs cost alot. So as a son im trying to help her and support her, my goverment kinda blackmailed me to do a surgery called 'gastric Bypass' if i refuse it they would stop supporting my money needs to support my mom, so ofcourse i did the surgery. I tried doing Charity stuff but it dint really work out, one guy from Freedom members called DTO helped me out though! He raised 300$ for my mother and i thank him alot for it!

My life goal would be a fulltime youtuber or atleast have a small audiance that love my walkthrough gameplays on youtube.

So im trying for about 6years now... after that long of Trying... all ive gathered is 280 subscribers only... No one of them really watches my videos or like/comment my videos :'(.... if you got any advice... please tell me!

Thank you!!

My youtube : www.youtube.com/NecrolydeGaming
I'm soo sorry you had to go through all that ..please remember to keep your head up no matter what don't let life smash u I lost my mom too n I hope ur channel grows big real big!!! Welcome to freedom !!!

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member

I was born on the 20 Feb 1991, i grew up in an abussive household, Father kept beating me up for being "Different" Locking me up in a room Everyday after school hours, Telling me to lose weight in my bedroom while i dont lose weight im not allowed to go outside, have friends and so on. So ofcourse i gained alot of weight and at 13 he died by spinal Bone cancer

Stuff started being brighter for me, but i fell in depresion aswell, since the world was new to me... it was too much... Around 18-19 my mother got diagnosed with Lung failure, her left or right is collapsed and beyond repair. Her working long was working aroung 40% but now only at 3% (when i was 24) She needs to use a machine to stay alive (breathing machine) and other weird pills to keep her working lung as open as possible.

All those costs cost alot. So as a son im trying to help her and support her, my goverment kinda blackmailed me to do a surgery called 'gastric Bypass' if i refuse it they would stop supporting my money needs to support my mom, so ofcourse i did the surgery. I tried doing Charity stuff but it dint really work out, one guy from Freedom members called DTO helped me out though! He raised 300$ for my mother and i thank him alot for it!

My life goal would be a fulltime youtuber or atleast have a small audiance that love my walkthrough gameplays on youtube.

So im trying for about 6years now... after that long of Trying... all ive gathered is 280 subscribers only... No one of them really watches my videos or like/comment my videos :'(.... if you got any advice... please tell me!

Thank you!!

Welcome to the forums man!

Always good to hear when someones doing something for a good cause, so keep it up!

Take it from me and Goped Fred, numbers don't matter as long as you enjoy what you do!

If you do, then others will too!

I'd be happy to PM you with some feedback on some of your vids if you like? :)

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Thank you!!

Welcome to the forums, sorry to hear about all of your trouble and if you want to succeed on YouTube you have to be patient, dedicated, have goals, and develop GOOD content. Good luck :)