Subscriber Milestone 500 Subscribers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone! I was looking on my YouTube channel yesterday and it updated to 501 subscribers, I'm so happy!
I didn't have time to make a special video so I just uploaded a thank you video and thank you to all you guys for helping me out as well! You all mean the world to me!

Reactions: Riddikore

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Woah congratulations!! :D

I'm on my way there as well ;)

Reactions: Nuke
P

Paramount7Force

Congratulations!!! Any tips??? Im thinking of starting some sort of blog aswell as gaming and a bit of tech any idea if its worth it?

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Congratulations!!! Any tips??? Im thinking of starting some sort of blog aswell as gaming and a bit of tech any idea if its worth it?
Thank you :)
You have to be patient, you will probably fail a lot of times and that's typically what happens on YouTube and blogs. YouTube is not for everyone and nowadays it's extremely hard to grow but if you offer unique content you will probably do good :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448839631][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gratz on the 500 subs mate! Keep it up :D
Thanks man, I'm working really hard every day :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you :)
You have to be patient, you will probably fail a lot of times and that's typically what happens on YouTube and blogs. YouTube is not for everyone and nowadays it's extremely hard to grow but if you offer unique content you will probably do good :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448839631][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks man, I'm working really hard every day :)
Keep on doing it man, you have great content ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.