Other Milestone $500 in Revenue

Jordan Engle

SaintClare Entertainment
Freedom! Member
Oct 7, 2014
Ohio, USA
YouTube
I've hit $500 in lifetime YouTube revenue. It's another mindboggling achievement on the back of a number of them I've been getting lately (like 1 million minutes of watch time). By the looks of things, YouTube may actually become a viable career option for me the more time and effort I put into it. I wanted to say thanks once again to the Freedom community for helping me to get this far. You guys are awesome. P.S. Don't worry about the sudden recent drop in revenue. The first quarter is notoriously bad for ad revenue since few people advertise their products early in the year ;)

Screenshot (107).png

SirWeed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
I've hit $500 in lifetime YouTube revenue. It's another mindboggling achievement on the back of a number of them I've been getting lately (like 1 million minutes of watch time). By the looks of things, YouTube may actually become a viable career option for me the more time and effort I put into it. I wanted to say thanks once again to the Freedom community for helping me to get this far. You guys are awesome. P.S. Don't worry about the sudden recent drop in revenue. The first quarter is notoriously bad for ad revenue since few people advertise their products early in the year ;)

View attachment 14845
that's sweet bro you have a promising future on youtube :)

Anthomnia

Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
You're putting your channel at risk by posting this information. You are not suppose to share your adrev or CPM with anyone at all from what i understand. It's cool you made 500 bucks but it's not something to brag about when you signed a contract stating you would not share your rev information.

Jordan Engle

SaintClare Entertainment
Freedom! Member
Oct 7, 2014
Ohio, USA
YouTube
You're putting your channel at risk by posting this information. You are not suppose to share your adrev or CPM with anyone at all from what i understand. It's cool you made 500 bucks but it's not something to brag about when you signed a contract stating you would not share your rev information.

Okay, how do I remove it?

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

View attachment 14845
Well... that's a nice chunk of change. I'm only at $56 lifetime revenue but congrats and keep up the good work man! :)