Subscriber Milestone 50 Subscribers!

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone, Athreos here.

I just hit an amazing 50 subscribers and have some of the nicest fans out there. Thank you all who have ever looked at my channel to check out any content. I hope to keep posting videos daily and hope to continue to that magic 100 subscriber goal!

A massive thank you to all who like and share my videos. If you have suggestions please let me know here or on my channel, thank you.

I will see you guys next time, Bye!

Reactions: RitzieRitz

2 Steps Away

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube

I just hit an amazing 50 subscribers and have some of the nicest fans out there. Thank you all who have ever looked at my channel to check out any content. I hope to keep posting videos daily and hope to continue to that magic 100 subscriber goal!

A massive thank you to all who like and share my videos. If you have suggestions please let me know here or on my channel, thank you.

Just keep the good work up :), i`ll support you

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe

Congratulations on growing your channel to 50 subscribers! Good job. :)

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Thank you all so much for the support! I did my third Wick video to celebrate as my subscribers wanted me to do it. It was not fun it terrified me! I screamed and screamed, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Last edited: