YouTube Views Milestone 5,000 VIEWS!

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
i just recently hit 5,000 total views on my channel. that is crazy! Every time I hit a new milestone, I get more and more excited and motivated about future! Thanks to all who support me, you mean the world to me and you're why I make videos.

I'm also getting close to hitting my first 100 subscribers! Can't wait to hit triple digits!

Reactions: Nuke

Jonah - alltypeofgaming

Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
i just recently hit 5,000 total views on my channel. that is crazy! Every time I hit a new milestone, I get more and more excited and motivated about future! Thanks to all who support me, you mean the world to me and you're why I make videos.

I'm also getting close to hitting my first 100 subscribers! Can't wait to hit triple digits!

Congratz :D

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Congrats buddy, that's some good growth. Keep it up!

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube

that awesome keep it up