Nintendo 4 Player Collab Super Mario 64 - GGN

S

SecretFrenchFry

Welcome everyone to the new release status for GGN, We are looking for 3 gamers that want in on doing a playthrough of Super Mario 64 on the Nintendo 64 or emulation of the console. The original attempt was difficult and confusing so Im posting just one playthrough at a time. Below is information about the game and how you can join in.

HOST - SecretFrenchFry
Session Duration(s) - 1 Hour
Game - Super Mario 64
Completion - 100% *120 Stars*
Console - N64/Wii Virtual Console/Emulation
Available Players - 1/4
Players Needed - 3
Player 2 - Available
Player 3 - Available
Player 4 - Available

Overlay - PROVIDED
Mario.png
**OVERLAY PROVIED BY ZSTRAUGHN**
Restrictions - No glitches or warps of any kind

If you need the emulator and rom, I can provide it along with helping set up before the session. Please be sure to have a good quality microphone, and recording software (Xsplit, Camtasisa, Fraps, Dxtory, Just to name a few). After the session, please send me your videos for editing and syncing and uploading. Once the videos is complete, if you want to upload to your channel, you may do so, just have a link to GGN to help out. AS your channel link will be used on GGN to help get you views and subs.

This is no a channel to make money off of or a channel to pay for anything since most of it is littery pennies. With this in mind, that don't mean, I just as for free stuff. Most artwork, intros, anything really was donated to the channel and I sponsor the artist by posting thier link in the the description(s) and on the recommended channels section of the channel page. So if you like to help out with artwork, banners, icons, intros, thumbnails, anything really please feel free to message me.

All videos are posed to social sites, including freedom! to help channels grow and thats what matters, making friends and all. But make sure you follow through with his project, Once your in theres no turning back.

Questions? ---> Email me - [email protected] , Comment below, or message me on here
ggn.jpg