PC 17+ Collaboration?

Zhadow45

New User
Jul 7, 2016
Hey, so a bit harsh but i need the best quality since im already a freaking child anyway.
i am personally 18 and would like 17 and up to respond to this. if your 16 and believe your mature and chill enough to do this kind of Collab feel free to respond.

So basically i'd be doing Theories, Like Game Theory or Youtube Explained but on other things that haven't been talked about yet. sometimes their silly and mainly a joke, yet i still act as if its a good theory. sometimes they're full fledged and thought out. I dont do much gameplay or games on my channel so this kind of collab would be perfect. Basically you'd help me research and make a Theory on a game or Subject around gaming or youtube, and then boom i post it.

the reason for the high age is because i take this pretty seriously, i have a schedule, and i need someone with a good sense of humor yet a good sense of responsibility. Research will be done, alot of site surfing, youtube surfing, editing, changing and talking. So i need someone who doesnt say "Dude ******* kys" every 2 seconds Please.

I apologize if this sounds Snobby but i want to make good and Mature content! I have a great sense of humor and usually dont get upset over jokes so dont think im a snob guy.
If you are interested leave a comment and ill get to ya guys asap!
Thanks so much for Reading

-Zhadow45

P.S heres my channel if your interested, check out my Mario Under Budget video to get a feel of what i work with.
P.P.S you must have atleast 200 subs Please. i myself have 275. its a collab, if you have 10 subs, its not helping me much.