Entertainment 150 Subscriber thank you video!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Congratulations @ShadowMajor!

150 subscribers is a nice achivement, I think it's awesome how you made a video for your subscribers at this milestone. :) You deserve it for all the hard work you put into these videos!

For your 250 subscriber special, I think you should try doing a social experiment or some sort of prank. Or of course, you can always do one of those challenges, the hot pepper challenge I find is quite fun to watch haha.

Keep up the great work!

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
AMAZING achievement man keep up the amazing work! Looking into your channel right after watching that thank you video got me wanting to check out some of those clips you added! Look forward to seeing your 200 Sub post VERY VERY soon!

Reactions: ShadowMajor

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Congratulations @ShadowMajor!

150 subscribers is a nice achivement, I think it's awesome how you made a video for your subscribers at this milestone. :) You deserve it for all the hard work you put into these videos!

For your 250 subscriber special, I think you should try doing a social experiment or some sort of prank. Or of course, you can always do one of those challenges, the hot pepper challenge I find is quite fun to watch haha.

Keep up the great work!
why, thank you very much :) it's just nice to know it hasn't been all for nothing.

I like that idea! I will start thinking on what experiment to do!
AMAZING achievement man keep up the amazing work! Looking into your channel right after watching that thank you video got me wanting to check out some of those clips you added! Look forward to seeing your 200 Sub post VERY VERY soon!
And a thank you to you too sir! :) It feel's so good to be finally doing something I love, and to know there's people who enjoy it too!

Weeelllll let's hope it soon anyway haha but thank you :)