Subscriber Milestone 150 Subs!

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Hey everyone,

I hope you are all having a great sunday!
This post is to thank you for helping me reach 150 subscribers! It actually happened friday-evening for the first time, but I dropped and went back up for a bit.
I am now on 151, so I think I can safely thank you all now :)
It's been amazing so far, and in the short time that I've been doing youtube (a little under 8 weeks now since the first video went up on the channel) I have learned so much!

So yeah.... Thank you!

Reactions: Nuke

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hey everyone,

This post is to thank you for helping me reach 150 subscribers! It actually happened friday-evening for the first time, but I dropped and went back up for a bit.
It's been amazing so far, and in the short time that I've been doing youtube (a little under 8 weeks now since the first video went up on the channel) I have learned so much!

So yeah.... Thank you!
Congrats !

James Collects

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone,

So yeah.... Thank you!
151 subs, I like that number for some strange reason.... ;)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone,

So yeah.... Thank you!
Congrats buddy, 151 and counting, keep up the good work :)