Subscriber Milestone 150 Subs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey peepz :)

So i am amazed but for some reason i have gotten to 150 subs after being stuck on 128 for almost 2 months a spike came in me analystics and my vieuws and subs went up with the day. I don't know what happened but for some reason my channel is growing better then ever before. I even gained 23 subs in just 1 week time wich is pretty amazing :)

Thanks for the support everyone and see you on the Forums :D

Brinkbabe91

Renowned User
Jan 22, 2015
YouTube
Brinkbabe91
Congrats! That is really exciting! Whenever I get stuck around a certain sub count when I start to gain subs again it does like a spike too. Its kind of odd, but o well thats just how it is I guess :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Congrats! That is really exciting! Whenever I get stuck around a certain sub count when I start to gain subs again it does like a spike too. Its kind of odd, but o well thats just how it is I guess :)
Thanks! And indeed strange that your stuck for a while and then comes a spike and so on. But growth is growth :D
Wether is goes slow or fast, eventually were getting somewhere :)

Reactions: Brinkbabe91

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yeah I am not complaining haha I just have fun with my channel :)
Same for me. I am more of a casual youtuber then going for the pro's. I enjoy gaming and sharing this with others but i also have 2 kids and a wife so youtube is more a hobby on the side :)

Status
Not open for further replies.