Gaming [15+] Possibly MC SMP

oxygenlessgaming

Rising User
Jul 31, 2015
United States
YouTube
thrashbrine
I applied for that other SMP going on in the threads which is 16 and under (me being 16) and figured its probably in my best interest to do one with older people. No younger kids preferred. If you seem to be mature enough i could possibly lean it back however that's probably not going to happen sorry!

Please send me these

Name:
Anything you can offer: Server or other things to go along with a SMP.
Requirements: A decent off channel with a nice little following and interesting content, doesnt have to be popular content, but be interesting! :D Preferrably a few hundred subs or at least something to show your dedication. You do not have to be a Minecraft youtuber, as I am not im just looking for something fun to do! No weekly video requirements, however it may turn out to be a cool little community and could expand if all goes well. Only real requirement would be to post the channels of the other people currently in the SMP. I will have a thread with everyone joining on a google docs along with a group chat either on skype or on teamspeak.

Everything is not final yet and nothing has been organized, I'm just curious as to how many people would be interested in this. Also kudos to the original thread owner as im technically doing the same thread as him but for older people because i dont know if I want to fit with the younger demographic.

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I applied for that other SMP going on in the threads which is 16 and under (me being 16) and figured its probably in my best interest to do one with older people. No younger kids preferred. If you seem to be mature enough i could possibly lean it back however that's probably not going to happen sorry!

Please send me these

Name:
Requirements: A decent off channel with a nice little following and interesting content, doesnt have to be popular content, but be interesting! :D Preferrably a few hundred subs or at least something to show your dedication. You do not have to be a Minecraft youtuber, as I am not im just looking for something fun to do! No weekly video requirements, however it may turn out to be a cool little community and could expand if all goes well. Only real requirement would be to post the channels of the other people currently in the SMP. I will have a thread with everyone joining on a google docs along with a group chat either on skype or on teamspeak.

Everything is not final yet and nothing has been organized, I'm just curious as to how many people would be interested in this. Also kudos to the original thread owner as im technically doing the same thread as him but for older people because i dont know if I want to fit with the younger demographic.

Please send me these

Name:

My name is Terrell my Skype name is TDGAssassin25 age and 16 and my channel name is Thuglife324.. I want to play with people my age and grow... I'm am dedicated to my channel. I can bring more views and great moments. Please contact back at any time and I'll get back with you asap