Subscriber Milestone 100 subscribers.... :-D

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
This has gone so fast.
I can't believe i really made it to 100 subscribers on my channel.
Together with a bit over 9.000 views this is an epic milestone for me :)

Since i started to work on my new channel around 5 months ago, the FREEDOM! Family have shown me so much support both on my channel and here on the forum.

I am so proud of being a part of this family. Thanks for everything you all have done for me in the past :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
That's epic, dude! I talk to you frequently, you definitely seem like a pretty down to earth dude, and definitely deserve it. Keep up the hard work!
Means alot to me to hear man :)

Yeah I normal just take things one step at a time, since I honestly have no real plan on become famouse or anything alike.
I do youtube to entertain and have fun :) and when i see people willing to have fun with me and what I do on YouTube. That is just so awesome.

And People like you and the rest of freedom really made my time at youtube even more fun than it would have been without :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Means alot to me to hear man :)

Yeah I normal just take things one step at a time, since I honestly have no real plan on become famouse or anything alike.
I do youtube to entertain and have fun :) and when i see people willing to have fun with me and what I do on YouTube. That is just so awesome.

And People like you and the rest of freedom really made my time at youtube even more fun than it would have been without :)
That's what it's all about, brother. It's all ahoy having fun with it, making friends, and living in the moment. I'm definitely glad that we get to grow together as a family, and I can't wait to see where our journey takes us :)

Reactions: LifelessDane

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
That's what it's all about, brother. It's all ahoy having fun with it, making friends, and living in the moment. I'm definitely glad that we get to grow together as a family, and I can't wait to see where our journey takes us :)
The journey only ends when we decide to settel down :)
But a YouTuber have an idea to always keep going trough the most weird places :D

Reactions: Goped Fred